December 29, 2013

In My Mailbox (7)



hosted by Kristi The Story Siren.



Well apparently it has been a lot longer than 2 weeks since my last In My Mailbox post, because according to blogger it has been 4 Sundays since my last one. Horrible, I know. Seriously, it makes me want to bang my head on my desk, buuuut I wont. So here is what all I received in my mailbox these past 4 weeks!



For Review:

(Print)


( From St. Martin's Press)

Just Like Heaven by Lacey Baker
The Greatest Lover Ever by Christina Brooke
Twilight with The Infamous Earl by Alexandra Hawkins
Deadshifted by Cassie Alexander
Heart of Stone by Christine Warren
Dark Heat by Donna Grant
Obsessed by Him by Red Garnier

*I had already received a copy of Just Like Heaven to review last week before this group of review copies got to me a few days ago so you know what that means right? An upcoming giveaway!!


( From Hatchette Book Group)




(Digital)





Pretenders by Lisi Harrison
Unleashing Mr. Darcy by Teri Wilson
Sweet Revenge by Rebecca Zanetti
Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon
Sleigh Belles by Beth Albright
Even monsters by AJ Smith


(From Author Tina Smith)




Bought:




  • Okay, so in these past 4 weeks I have bout 9 new bottles of fingernail polish, 2 of which were in a duo pack.
  • I also bought a pack of awesome The Walking Dead Playing Cards featuring Meryl, Daryl and the infamous "Don't Open, Dead Inside" doors.... they did have a box but Little Squirrel decided to eat Daryls face. :(


Won:



I won this "complete series" book over on Goodreads.com.


Gifted:



Because my dad is so awesome he bought me a 4-pack Jean-Claude Van Damme VHS set (shut it Jess) because he knows how much I love me some Van Damme. That, and this is the only Kick Boxer that he could find me.

Christmas Presents!



  • My parents got me those snazzy studded sneakers and a pink Tablet.
  • My brother James got me a DVD copy of Conan (new version)
  • My oldest niece got me a 5 piece "Diva" coaster set
  • My brother Bill and his wife got me the bra & pantie set and the bottle of red nail polish. (I'm pretty sure he had no input with this gift, but hey, that is alright, lol)
  • My brother James also bought me 2 shirts but I forgot to take a picture of those. But I really like them and they're just as awesome as everything else.



Whew! Hopefully I never forget to post an IMM post for so long ever again. This took forever! lol. So what all did you guys get this past week... or 4? Let me know below in a comment, or just leave me a link to your post and I will go check out your goodies myself! :)

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Those are all new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Thanks for visiting my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I like Van Damme though from those ones not recently he's just gotten really old and weird I think. Awesome Christmas presents there. Hope my box arrives soon. Northing fancy but I send it with love :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...