December 31, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday (10)


Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by the very lovely ladies over at The Broke and The Bookish. This weeks theme is....

Top 10 Books I Read In 2013!



*In order this time!


#10.  Dear Dumb Diary: Am I The Princess
 or The Frog? by Jim Benton



#9. All Wrapped Up by Lisa Alder



#8. The Trouble With Love by Beth Ciotta



#7. Midnight's Promise by Donna Grant



#6. Anything But Love by Beth Ciotta



#5. Tangled In Love by Heidi Betts 



#4.  'Twas The Night Before Mischief by Nina Rowan



#3. Recipe For Attraction by Gina Gordon



#2. His For Christmas by Jennfer Haymore


And the #1 book that I read this year is.... 


Golden by Jessi Kirby


Although 2013 wasn't a good reading year for me, as I failed to read my goal of 50 books I still managed to read some really good ones this year. I'm excited to see what all comes my way in 2014. 

How about you? What are the top 10 books that you've read this year?

5 comments:

  1. That's some great books! Ooh, more books to add to my reading pile. 2013 was a pretty good year in terms of reading for me. With 200+ books read in 2013, when I made my Top Reads for 2013 there were only 8 books that were really top reads for me. Feel free to check them out here: http://ninasliteraryescape.blogspot.com/2013/12/top-reads-of-2013_27.html

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm glad I could help add more books to your reading pile. :) And I bow to you! That's an impressive amount of books read this year! Hopefully I can hit somewhere near that this coming year.

      I'm off to check out your top 8 books now. Thanks for leaving a link! :)

      Delete
  2. OOh nice list! These are all new to me! Don't think I've even heard of these! Glad you enjoyed them all so much!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I introduced you to new books! On my way to check out your list now. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I managed to finish a book and lower that count I told you by one. I'm determined to read the 50 this year at least.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...